Monday 15th February 2010

Lunch at Work
Tuna & Cheese Salad


After work we gathered to have dinner that would take us back to the ol' days when we were back in uni.

I had a chunk of sashimi grade salmon that I bought a few days ago that we had intended to make sushi with yesterdy, but Ivy's Mum said it would be bad lunch to have sushi that day. I wasn't sure of the superstition behind this, but my sister pointed out that it might be because you're not supposed to prepare food on the first day of the Chinese New Year.

So, I brought the salmon over with a knife from home. We were gathered at Benoit and Ivy's vacated rental place so it's empty of everything. Ivy bought some takeaway rice and we ate the salmon with the rice. How very 'uni days' of us.

We tore the lids off the styrofoam containers to make extra bowls for the rice!


Does it surprise you that we went for a Macca's run straight afterwards!? hee hee

No comments: