Monday 5th April 2010

Today was a day of overindulgence. For a quick dinner before our movie, we had KFC.

Four of us shared the Movie Marathon Bucket.
I think from memory, it includes:
6 x pieces of chicken
6 x tender strips
6 x nuggets
1 x medium popcorn chicken
1 x large chips
1 x large coleslaw
1 x 1L soft drink



It certainly was enough for us! Besides, we only had about fifteen minutes to gobble up as much as we could before heading to the movie.

After the movie, we were treated to supper by Long.


Macca's Family Dinner Box!


It's actually quite great value! Rather then buying individual meals or pieces, this is only $20.


My cheeseburger.


I have to admit, I did feel a bit sick by the end of the night after all the fast food I'd eaten throughout the day. Even at work I'd eaten microwaved spinach and ricotta rolls and salt and vinegar chips. It was all made better by a few rounds of Chinese tea.

At home, I had some of Mum's Winter Melon & Fishball Soup.

No comments: