Thursday 6th May 2010

Aargh! I was feeling headachey last night and sure enough, woke up with a full blown migraine this morning. Is there really such a thing as too much panadol?

I woke up at about 1pm. Or rather, my stomach woke me up. There's two things I hate about migraines. They're debilitating, leaving you bedridden. They also leave you with no appetite but you need to eat something in order to be able to take more painkillers, but you run the risk of not being able to keep the food down. It's a delicate balance. One I'm yet to master.

Mum's lamb curry.
This was the lunch I was supposed to take to work.


I went back to bed after lunch and woke up for dinner.

Vietnamese Noodle Soup with Beef & Pork


Mum brought home some fresh limes from a friend's house so I added a squeeze to my noodles. Nothing like a big bowl of noodles in soup to make me feel better. Bring on winter.

I need some sugar after dinner. I didn't know what form I wanted it in, but I settled on some dark chocolate I found in the fridge.

Simba watching me eat chocolate, hoping for some.
Sorry Babe.

No comments: