Tuesday 4th May 2010

At the MYOB course today, they had sausage rolls for us for morning tea. Nice!

Enjoying my cuppa and sausage rolls in the morning sunshine.


I was interested to see what they would serve for lunch today, but I had finished all the course work soon after morning tea so I left to meet Ivy for lunch in the city.

We went to the Carillon City food court.

I had seafood laksa - $9.5


Ivy had pad thai.


Afterwards Ivy and I went for some retail therapy and then headed back to the city for dinner at Taka Japanese Cuisine.

I had my favourite - unagi!


Sorry the photo quality isn't as good as it usually is...I've had problems with the flash smoking on my new camera and since it's under warranty I'm mailing it back for repairs. So, in the meantime I have to use my old camera - the flash also smokes on this one! - and I think the autofocus is a bit out. Not happy Jan.

No comments: