Wednesday 16th June 2010

One of the things I am going to miss most about my time at work coming to an end is the food sharing.

I love that we all have a passion for food and coming from different ethnic backgrounds, it's really opened our eyes and stomachs to new and interesting dishes.

For lunch I had Ramona's Sri Lankan cuisine.


I love the flavoured rice.

As I was eating, I was thinking to myself that this dish would really be complete if there was some chilli to go with it, but I didn't have any chilli that would suit the flavours. Yes, different foods/dishes call for different types of chilli.

I dug into the rice and couldn't help but smile.

There was the chilli.


Last night I cooked a dish of Spaghetti with Pork & Leek Meatballs for the girls at work.

I think I'm coming down with another cold. My throat is sore. My nose is congested. I feel headachey.

Dinner
Bee Hoon Soup with Prawns & Wombok

No comments: