Sunday 4th July 2010

Before heading out to dinner tonight, we were treated to San Churros.

There was the regular milk chocolate and also a vanilla white chocolate to dip them in. The vanilla white chocolate was divine!



SHIMIZU GRAND
Shop 17, 1 Howtree Place, Floreat

Yes, I was back at Shimizu Grand for their Japanese buffet for dinner tonight with a different group of friends who also love quality Japanese cuisine - in all-you-can-eat buffet proportions!

Look at the gorgeous Takoyaki with the Bonito flakes
- still squirming from the heat of the takoyaki balls.


I stole some garnish from the sashimi platter to garnish my plate.


Look at that gorgeous tuna sashimi. The mackerel has to be my favourite out of the tuna and salmon. It's a pity they took their time slicing it up and each time they put out a new platter, the mackerel was the first to go. Looks like everyone else had the same idea as me.

Tonight I tried to find different things to eat. I found these Unagi Nigiri which weren't available on Friday night. Yum!

I also had the Octopus Nigiri. Not rubbery at all.


Purple jellies tonight!

No comments: