Monday 26th December 2011

As the night wore on last night, my lower back started to get sore and this morning I could not get out of bed. I had to call and cancel plans that we had to go to the beach in the morning and then to Lisa's for a BBQ lunch. After a few hours on the couch with a heat pack, we managed to reorganise things and my two fabulous friends came over to have lunch at my place so that our day was not at a total loss.

Lisa roasted some gorgeously marinated lamb on her BBQ.


I made a quick Lentil & Cous Cous Salad.

When I say quick, I mean the salad takes no time at all to make but I took over an hour to make it because I was shuffling around in pain! Lisa also brought a fresh Tomato, Basil and Bocconcini salad and Marissa brought a Baby Spinach Salad. Very healthy lunch!

Refreshing Pimms


Marissa made us Pavlova for dessert!!


Ooh, I do love a nice pavlova! All that cream!

No comments: