Sunday 11th December 2011

Grill'd
669 Beaufort Street, Mt Lawley

Jocelyn and David took us out for lunch today. Free burger vouchers! Woo!


Mum's burger - not sure what she had but she ate it all!


Christina and I shared the 'HOT' MAMA burger.
Grilled 100% lean beef, roasted peppers,
dill pickle, tasty cheese, tzatziki, salad & harissa paste


The burgers were tasty and definitely made with good quality ingredients, but I still find it hard to fork out more than $5 for a burger. I'd rather make them at home for a fraction of that price!

Hot Chips!


Our work Christmas do was in the afternoon and I brought Stuffed Spuds and Garlic Prawns.


After everyone else had left for the night, a few of us went for a coffee at the Theobroma Chocolate Lounge at the Waterford Plaza. I wish this place was around when I was at uni! The coffees were really good!

No comments: